You can rely on our team to perform your munitions response services timely, safely, and with the best value.
When it comes to your munitions response needs, the firm you select should have extensive experience working with munitions and explosives of concern (MEC), on-staff professionals of every level, a superior safety record, and a history of success performance over a broad scope of services related to Military Munitions Response Programs (MMRP). We meet every qualification and are able to prove it through our past project experience.
Our team of full-time explosive ordnance disposal (EOD)-trained MEC personnel has worked together, many for more than 20 years, to develop extensive experience with military, civilian, and law enforcement projects world-wide. By working together for so many years, we have developed a systemized approach combining this experience, knowledge, and a variety of innovative techniques that we apply to our project approaches.
Our munitions response services and activities including, but not limited to, are:
- Expert MEC related consulting;
- International operations;
- Munitions response actions on active military installations/ranges, Formerly Used Defense Sites (FUDS), and Base Realignment and Closure (BRAC) sites;
- Use of remotely operated equipment providing an extra level of safety during MEC and unexploded ordnance (UXO) retrieval;
- Hazard Analysis, Remedial Investigations (RIs), Feasibility Studies (FSs), Engineering Evaluation/Cost Assessments (EE/CAs), and Explosives Safety Submissions (ESSs);
- MEC location, avoidance and construction support;
- Explosives facility and equipment decontamination and demolition (D&D);
- Segregation of munitions debris (MD) and range related debris (RRD) from soils;
- Firing range management and sustainment;
- Thermal and bioremediation of explosives-contaminated soil; and
- Total management of MEC.
When challenges arise, we have a history of rolling up our sleeves and working hand in hand with our clients and stakeholders to develop the most effective solution. This requires open communication and a strong sense of responsibility. Our goal is to be your preferred vendor and to build a unified, integrated team to address your munitions response needs. Contact us so we can discuss the possibilities.