We excel in radiological and operations support services for a wide range of projects.
Radiological characterization, decontamination, and waste management services are some of the main services we provide to our clients. Our project experience includes radiological characterization, packaging and disposition of various types of radioactive materials, decontamination of radioactively contaminated buildings, equipment and structures, separation of penetrators from firing ranges, transportation and disposal of radioactively contaminated soils, radiological surveys and packaging of battle damaged tanks and vehicles. We have successfully performed services at numerous sites within the continental US and internationally too.
Our team of radiological professionals has over 40 years of combined experience performing surveys of radioactive contaminated materials, instruments and articles, sources, soils, and equipment. All of our radiological services are provided under our U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NRC) broad Scope Materials license that permits radioactive decontamination and decommissioning work and waste management activities and our U.S. Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (BATFE) license that allows working with explosives and energetic materials. We have significant program management experience through management of several large government and commercial radiological programs.
Radiological Services we offer include, but are not limited to:
- Site assessments;
- U.S. NRC Licensing and Regulatory Compliance;
- Health Physics Services;
- Processing of contaminated soils and disposal;
- Decontamination and D&D of facilities/equipment;
- Radioactive materials management (brokering);
- Waste minimization and management (packaging, transportation and disposal);
- Development and implementation of work plans, characterization programs, and reports using MARSSIM or other appropriate guidance;
- Emergency planning and response
- Radiation Protection Program; and
- Radioactive materials awareness training.
Our broad scope NRC license, coupled with our highly experienced and qualified professional staff and Department of Defense (DoD) certified Waste Brokers, assures that we have the capability to perform these services for all of our clients. Contact us to see how we can help you with your rad waste and contamination needs.