Providing an array of range sustainment services helps our military as well as our environment.
Since 2004, we have been providing comprehensive range sustainment operations in the continental United States and overseas, supporting the efforts of the Army, the Navy, the Marine Corps, and the National Guard Bureau (NGB). To be successful in this arena takes more than simple “know how”; it takes our commitment to partner with our clients and solve their range sustainment challenges by delivering superior service, increasing safety, and developing new and better methods to perform this type of work.
To achieve range sustainment goals, we perform a variety of services including:
- Segregation and inspection of range residue;
- Thermal convection processing;
- Explosive demilitarization of MEC, material potentially presenting an explosive hazard (MPPEH), and material documented as an explosive hazard (MDEH);
- Final inspection and certification of MPPEH as MDEH or Material Documented as Safe (MDAS);
- Offsite shipment and recycling as appropriate of MDEH and MDAS;
- Separate, clear, desensitize, and remove dangerous items including MEC, MPPEH, and range related debris (RRD) from the site;
- Excavation and mechanical sorting of oversized stockpiles to segregate the soils from MEC/MPPEH/RRD;
- Burn residue inspection, certification, and disposal in accordance with Department of Defense (DoD) and regulatory standards;
- Onsite processing and offsite disposal of earthen material including the sampling of all sorted soil;
- Onsite treatment of soil exceeding scope-specified requirements and offsite disposal of the soil;
- Sample, stabilize (if necessary), and dispose of lead contaminated soil;
- Demilitarize, remove, recycle, and replace targets; and
- Site restoration to scope requirements.
We love to solve problems and this is what has provided us with an outstanding reputation and additional work. So, contact us…we would love to work for you.